About the Company:
Dassault Systemes is a European product based software company headquartered in Velizy-Villacoublay, France. It develops the 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management (PLM) software.
Dassault Systemes is known for its computer-aided design (CAD) software called CATIA.
Position: UX Designer
Location: Pune – India
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 2 to 3 years
– Experienced in creating wireframes and Hifi Mockups.
– Experienced writing the UI Specifications.
-Experienced conducting user research and usability tests.
– Any Graduate or Bachelors of Engineering (Computer Science or others).
– Need to Understand Business needs and propose design Ideas.
– Need to Create Wireframes and Hifi Mockups.
– Need to Conduct Heuristic Analysis.
– Establish and Communicate the vision for the user experience.
– Need to Design the user interaction for new products and improvement of existing ones.
– Ensure User interface consistency for a single role, closely related roles, and cross-brand interaction.
– Design user interface based on requirements from the Applications.
– You need to create and promote best practices for user interaction.
– Develop and communicate user interface performance targets.
Click Here To Apply