Enovia Interview Questions For Experienced
1. What is the responsibility of business Admin?
A. Business Administrator is responsible for:
– Defining the data model (schema) and maintaining the data model.
2. What is the difference between Admin Objects and Business Objects?
A. Admin Objects are the prerequisite for the business objects. Admin objects can be created using a Business modulator or MQL.
Business objects can be created using Matrix Navigator or from UI.
Admin objects are similar to Class in Java, and Business objects are identical to instances of classes or objects in the java.
3. Difference between Groups & Roles?
A. Groups – Groups define units of organization and can arrange in a hierarchy. For example, a company can have, and each department can have sections. A group represents each of these.
Roles – A role represents the notion of the kind of job (function) that a person performs. For example, every department might have a manager and a secretary. Individual persons are assigned these separate roles.
4. What is the different access level for the user?
A. Systemadmin, person, policy, at last, it checks for the rule.
5. Type of Users?
A. Persons, Groups, Roles, Associations.
6. For a person, what are the possible assignments?
A. For a person, all the possible assignment is Groups, Roles, associations.
7. Difference between Application user and Full user?
A. The application user is a licensed user that can access the Matrix Database only through the Matrix collaboration server or MQL. All other active users have Application user privileges automatically.
Full users can log in through Matrix navigator and MQL. Full user is a prerequisite for a user of Business or System Administrators.
8. How do you relate a person to a particular location?
A. Chose the particular site name while creating the personal particulars in the default tab that the site will relate to location.
9. Can we add a site for a Group or not?
A. Yes, We can. There is an option to mention which site that group or role belongs.
10. What is the minimum access do you give for a user, If he needs to find the object in the Matrix?
A. The minimum access we can give for users is Read, Show.
11. Difference between Policy & Rule?
A. Policy governs a particular type of object. The rule meant for attributes, programs, forms, relationships whatever may be the object.
12. What are the different types available for Attribute in Enovia?
A. The different types available for attributes in enovia are String, Integer, Real, Boolean, date/ time.
13. What is the signature?
A. A signature specifies who can control the promotion or rejection of a business object.
14. Where do you mention the revision sequence in enovia?
A. The revision sequence for business objects defines in the Policy level.
15. What is rule meant?
A. The rule is meant to govern attributes, programs, forms, relationships.
Stay tuned to our website for more Enovia Questions and Answers
Enovia Interview Q & A Queries – Click Here